I’m personally not a huge fan of abundance teaching (I have no problem with positivity), and as a result our interview is a little edgier than usual – but I am a great fan of Tim as a person and a leader – and in our interview you’ll hear why.
Click here to listen to my interview with Tim Sanders.
In this interview Tim shares:
- » His background as a corporate executive and working for Mark Cuban at Broadcast.com and Yahoo!;
- » How “bad laptops, wide ties and long meetings” pushed him to move out of ‘corporate’;
- » How he came to write his first book ‘Love Is The Killer App’;
- » Precisely why ‘Love Is The Killer App’ was so successful;
- » Why he particularly enjoyed writing ‘Today We Are Rich’ more than the others;
- » The one over-arching reason why any business person should buy a copy of ‘Today We Are Rich’;
- » Why he owes so much of his success to his grandmother;
- » What ‘confidence’ really is, and why we need more, not less of it;
- » What he teaches in ‘Today We Are Rich’ that the ‘classic’ motivational authors missed;
- » The 7-step plan he has devised to live ‘rich’;
- » Why you should follow your purpose, not your passion; …and much more
You can read more about Tim’s newest book, “Today We Are Rich“, and purchase it, by clicking here.