Well, no-one knows more about building sales force capabilities than Bob Burg. As well as speaking for corporations and associations internationally, including fortune 500 companies, franchises, and numerous direct sales organizations, Bob is the co-author of several best-selling books on sales productivity, including “Endless Referrals”, and most recently “Go-Givers Sell More”.
Click here to listen to my interview with Bob Burg.
If you have any interest in ensuring your sales team is positioned to effectively respond in the current economic climate, I strongly recommend you listen to my interview with Bob, in which he shares:
- » How his background as a Radio and TV News announcer led him to a career in…sales;
- » The two people who were most highly influential in his thinking about sales effectiveness;
- » How designing the sales training program for a small organization in Fun led to a career as one of the most sought-after public speakers in sales effectiveness world-wide;
- » Why he wrote his first book, “Endless Referrals”, and what he changed in later books that made a massive impact in promoting sales of his own services;
- » The interesting story of how he got the title “Go-Givers” for his last book;
- » His surprising response when told that “Go-Givers Sell More” seems deliberately contrarian;
- » The 5 key principles that motivate a “Go-Giver”;
- » Bob’s simple equation for achieving exceptionally high compensation as a sales person;
- » The #1 error most people – including many sales people – make when thinking about selling;
- » What it means to ‘look backwards’ at the role of selling, and how doing so cripples high performance;
- » The correct role for sales training in business growth and why so many organizations get it wrong;
- » The reason sales skills are not a differentiator in developing high level sales performance ;
- » How best way implement the principles of “Go-Givers Sell More” in your organization;
Get a free copy of ‘Go-Givers Sell More’
Ready to jump-start your sales productivity to new levels? Bob Burg’s compelling 5 Laws in “Go-Givers Sell More” provide a highly effective framework for exploding your business growth by developing high-quality, high-quantity sales performance.
I’m convinced that any sales person, sales manager or sales-based organization will benefit from hearing Bob’s message, so I’m making available a free copy of “Go-Givers Sell More”.
In order to win, simply take a moment to submit a comment, question or observation (below) about my interview with Bob and you’ll be entered in a drawing for a free copy of “Go-Givers Sell More”. You can submit your comment, observation or questions here: