I highly recommend you listen to my interview with Michael and discover a whole new way of thinking about performance levels.
Click here to listen to my interview with Michael Bungay Stanier.
In this interview Michael shares:
- » His inspiring favorite quote;
- » How ‘Box of Crayons’ is working with organizations to help them do less Good Work and more Great Work;
- » Why a Rhodes Scholarship was a life changing moment for him;
- » How he wrote the global vision for Glaxo Smith Kline in 25 minutes (!);
- » How and why he left Australia and ended up in Toronto, Canada;
- » His thoughts on being an entrepreneur;
- » How your choices can affect achieving a meaningful life;
- » What he describes is his personal vision and his values;
- » His training program for managers and leaders – practical coaching skills;
- » How to build a sustainable business;
- » How we can all do more great work;
- » How to get out of the treadmill of constant good work;
- » What’s in his ‘tool box’;
- » How to make choices about what you say yes to;
- » His favorite exercise map for business planning;
Get a free copy of “Do More Great Work”Want to know how to move from merely doing ‘good work’ to consistently achieving great work? Then you need a copy of Michael Bungay Stanier’s excellent book, “Do More Great Work” – and you can get one free, right here!
Simply use the form below to give us your feedback – comments, questions or observations on Les’s interview with Michael and you’ll be entered in a draw to receive a free copy of Michael’s book “Do More Great Work”. You can submit your comment, observation or questions here: