When Michael invited Les to be part of the faculty for the Great Work MBA conference last fall, he immediately said yes.
Michael was kind enough to make their session available to us. Watch as they discuss the importance of having clearly defined roles and how doing so will enhance the ability of you and your organization to not only grow, but also to do more great work. Specifically you will hear:
- Why organizations whose growth has stalled most often are treating the symptoms rather than the actual cause.
- The three primary ways that people show up and how to recognize them.
- The reason that an inherent tension exists within teams – from when and why it arises to how best to address it.
- Tactical tips that will help each member of your team to perform at a higher level.
– Not sure what your leadership style is? Take the quiz here.
– Download a free chapter from The Synergist here.
– Fast-track your team’s cohesiveness, learn how here.
– Ensure that you have a winning game plan and the team to execute it here.
– Access more of the Great Work MBA here.
– Obtain your copy of End Malaria here.