THIS POST IS FILLED
Predictable Success Online Course Manager
Do you have extensive experience with Learndash, Memberium and Wordpress? Love creating fun, immersive online learning experiences?
If so, then you might be exactly who we're looking for as our Online Course Manager here at Predictable Success. Read more below, and if you think you're a fit, apply today!
Here at Predictable Success (amongst many other things) we produce many online learning programs and courses. Presently these are hosted on a standalone server and are served up using a third-party platform ("Learnworlds").
We are in the process of moving all our courses on to our own Wordpress installation using Learndash. You will be responsible for completing that transition, then for updating and maintaining our online course catalog and our full suite of online programs and courses.
Online Course Manager Job Description
As our Online Course Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining and expanding our online course catalog, including:
- Post-producing audio and video files generated by our founder, Les McKeown.
- Producing additional materials based on the course content such as session transcripts, pdfs of presentation decks, checklists, questionnaires etc.
- Uploading the finished modules to our Learndash install.
- Configuring the courses in Learndash and setting correct access permissions using Memberium.
- Liaising with graphic designer to produce course graphics, including course catalog cards.
- Producing the course sales page using Thrive Architect (Wordpress page builder).
- Linking the courses to our payment module (WooCommerce).
- Linking purchases of courses to our email software ( Infusionsoft).
- Setting up course-specific pre-sales and post-sale campaigns in Infusionsoft.
To fulfill your role as our Online Course Manager, You will need to demonstrate mastery of our technology stack. Expertise in the specific plugins and software detailed below is essential - please
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE OF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE CRITERIA :
- Memberium (or similar, e.g. AccessAlly, WP Fusion etc)
- Infusionsoft (or similar, e.g. ActiveCampaign, Convertkit etc)
- Any Wordpress page builder (Thrive Architect preferred, but Divi, Beaver Builder, Elementor etc is fine)
Characteristics: You must be personable, approachable, non-defensive and dependable. You will demonstrate great attention to detail and like working with and developing systems and processes.
Attitudes: You will not enjoy this role unless you are very well organized, positive, upbeat and energetic.
Communication skills: Equally comfortable with all types of written and oral communication, (like everyone, we use Zoom extensively), 'phone, email, Slack or similar. You must be fluent in English at the highest level.
Nature of the role
This is a virtual, independent contractor role (I.e. you will not be hired as a full-time employee). We anticipate 15-20 hours per week to begin with, but this could grow substantially depending on your skill set.
1. This role is strictly for an individual. If you represent and organization that provides these services , do not apply for the role.
2. We're looking for someone who will energetically roll up their sleeves and 'get their hands dirty' doing the actual work as detailed above. We are NOT looking for consulting or strategic help. Please do not apply if you are a consultant or 'strategic advisor'.
How to apply
If you think this role is for you, please complete and submit the application form below. At this stage, please do not submit any additional information, and do not contact us regarding the role in any other way. If we feel there's a fit, we'll be in touch within 7 business days to set up the next steps.
Please, save yourself (and us) a lot of time: do not submit this form unless / until you have thoroughly read the role description and other information above.