Predictable Success Community Manager
Do you love getting the best from people?
Energized when you help someone else perform at the top of their game?
If so, then you might be exactly who we're looking for as our Community Manager here at Predictable Success. Read more below, and if you think you're a fit, apply today!
Here at Predictable Success we serve three key communities:
Community Manager Job Description
As Community Manager you will be responsible for delivering active, fulfilling, effective and efficient interactions to each of our communities, including but not restricted to:
- Maintaining, updating and improving the web site content dedicated to each community.
- Anticipating and delivering on community member needs.
- Liaising between our Founder and CEO, Les McKeown, and the community members.
- Generating content as needed, uploading and maintaining that content and ensuring easy availability of that content to community members.
To fulfill your role as Community Manager, you will need to demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
Characteristics: You must be personable, approachable, non-defensive and dependable.
Attitudes: You will not enjoy this role unless you are superbly organized, positive, upbeat and energetic.
Communication skills: Equally comfortable with all types of written and aural communication, specifically in-person (it'll happen again, some time...); virtually (like everyone, we use Zoom extensively), 'phone, email, Slack or similar. You must be fluent in English at the highest level.
Technologically adept: You will need to demonstrate mastery of our technology stack. Expertise in the following are basic 'hygiene factors' for the role - if any of what follows isn't in your wheelhouse, please don't apply:
- Wordpress, including installing and testing plugins and use of a page builder (we use Thrive Architect, but if you're adept with a similar page builder such as Elementor or Divi, that's fine).
- Infusionsoft (or similar - if you have experience, eg in ActiveCampaign, that's fine).
- Project management 'kanban' boards, e.g. Trello, Asana, Monday.com or similar.
Nature of the role
This is a virtual, independent contractor role (I.e. you will not be hired as a full-time employee). We anticipate 10-15 hours per week to begin with, but this could grow substantially depending on your skill set.
1. This role is strictly for an individual. If you represent and organization that provides these services , do not apply for the role.
2. We're looking for someone who will energetically roll up their sleeves and 'get their hands dirty' doing the actual work as detailed above. We are NOT looking for consulting or strategic help. Please do not apply if you are a consultant or 'strategic advisor'.
How to apply
If you think this role is for you, please complete and submit the application form below. At this stage, please do not submit any additional information, and do not contact us regarding the role in any other way. If we feel there's a fit, we'll be in touch within 7 business days to set up the next steps.
Please, save yourself (and us) a lot of time: do not submit this form unless / until you have thoroughly read the role description and other information above.