Predictable Success Graphic Designer
Are you a gifted visual storyteller? Can you capture attention with compelling images and designs?
If so, then you might be exactly who we're looking for as our graphic designer here at Predictable Success. Read more below, and if you think you're a fit, apply today!
Here at Predictable Success (amongst many other things) we produce a lot of content, ranging from books through web site copy, blog and podcast posts, social media and other marketing and sales copy, as well as online courses and programs and work product (mostly pdf documents and keynote 'decks').
We're looking for an experienced and gifted graphic designer to tell our story across all these channels with striking, attention-grabbing visuals of all types.
Graphic Designer Job Description
As our graphic designer here at Predictable Success, your key responsibility is to create a wide variety of graphics and illustrations that will:
- Strikingly represent our online courses and programs in the form of course catalog illustrations;
- Accompany, compliment and inform our web site copy;
- Complement our sales and marketing copy;
- Populate our social media streams;
- Accompany our blog and podcast posts;
- Strikingly represent our work product, such as keynote decks, pdf documentation etc.
To fulfill your role as our graphic designer, you will need to demonstrate the following - please
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE OF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE CRITERIA :
- Extensive experience with graphic design;
- An accomplished portfolio showing a wide range of graphic design and illustrations;
- Experience in creating graphics that assist in communicating complex information;
- The ability to plan your time effectively, work within tight deadlines and collaborate efficiently with others;
- The ability to interpret and adapt to our existing brand while helping us develop and change as needed.
In addition, while not essential, it will help if you have experience in any of these elements of our technology stack:
- Learndash course builder;
- Any Wordpress page builder (Thrive Architect preferred, but Divi, Beaver Builder, Elementor etc is fine).
Characteristics: You must be personable, approachable, non-defensive and dependable. While being creative and flexible, you will also be able to demonstrate attention to detail in following through on all aspects of a brief.
Attitudes: You will not enjoy this role unless you are well organized, positive, upbeat and energetic.
Communication skills: Equally comfortable with all types of written and oral communication, (like everyone, we use Zoom extensively), 'phone, email, Slack or similar. You must be fluent in English at the highest level.
Nature of the role
This is a virtual, independent contractor role (I.e. you will not be hired as a full-time employee). We anticipate 10-15 hours per week to begin with, but this could grow substantially depending on your skill set.
1. This role is strictly for an individual. If you represent and organization that provides these services , do not apply for the role.
2. We're looking for someone who will energetically roll up their sleeves and 'get their hands dirty' doing the actual work as detailed above. We are NOT looking for consulting or strategic help. Please do not apply if you are a consultant or 'strategic advisor'.
How to apply
If you think this role is for you, please complete and submit the application form below. At this stage, please do not submit any additional information, and do not contact us regarding the role in any other way. If we feel there's a fit, we'll be in touch within 7 business days to set up the next steps.
Please, save yourself (and us) a lot of time: do not submit this form unless / until you have thoroughly read the role description and other information above.